Thursday, July 30, 2009

Courtney's First Day of Kindergarten

I decided to blog......for therapy to help me make it through my 1st morning with Courtney off to school. I though it would be easier with the 3rd since I have done this twice before, but it's not easy letting your precious ones leave for school when you have had them at home in your care for all of their lives. I miss her, but I will make it through. I'm thankful it is only 1/2 day kindergarten. Courtney was so excited for kindergarten, but decided last night while getting ready for bed she didn't want to go becasue she wanted to stay up later with her oldest sister instead of going to bed for school.






This was taken 2 days ago with her teacher.
So sending another daughter off to school and pray that what you have taught them in their early years sticks with them.
I'm going to try and get back into blogging and I'm so sorry to my family and friends that I have been missing in action. I love blogging!!! I miss blogging!!! I'm looking forward to sharing our lives with you again. We have had a VERY busy summer and I will be posting to update you on all of our exciting adventures.


No comments: