Thursday, April 8, 2010

SPRING BREAK IN NEBRASKA

The girls and I decided to have an adventure of spring break and visit family in Nebraska! I had never made the trek to Nebraska before let alone with four girls by myself. It was exciting!!! We enjoyed the visit with my Aunt Jane, Jamie and her 4 girls, and Amy her 2 sons and 1 girl!!! We visited, played outside, shopped, ate good food, went swimming, went on walks. I even got to celebrate my sweet little cousin Emily's 1st birthday! On the saturday morning that we were to depart for Denver at 7 am my van decided it did not want to start. First my cousin helped us jump it, but it still wouldn't start, then we thought it might be the alternator, oh boy! We called my Aunt and woke her up and she came and looked at it and she figured out what was wrong with it. The cables on the battery were loose, so she fixed it. She also topped off my oil and sent my home with a brand new wrench just in case it came loose on the way home. So instead of leaving at 7am....we left at 10am, but there is a reason for everything!!! We arrived home at 6:30 pm Colorado time and I was so excited to see my husband. I missed him so much. The girls were excited to see their daddy! Thanks again to my wonderful family for hosting us in NEBRASKA!!! I marked two more states off my list of visited. I spent an hour in IOWA shopping with my aunt and cousin.

No comments: