Sunday, September 6, 2009

Girls Fall 2009 Photo's

It has been a while since I have taken some nice photo's of the girls on my own. The last time I did this was when Mackenzie was six weeks old and she will be turning 3 on the 19th of this month. I know I'm not to happy with myself. We did get other photo's done at walmart since then too that turned out ok. I decided I wanted to do them myself again and we had a BLAST doing it. I got to say though that my almost 3 year old did pretty good, but she made it hard at times. I still managed to get some nice ones. So I'm going to make different sizes of some of my favorites for grandparents and other relatives. They grow up so fast!!! Here are some of my favorites...




































FALL 2009



2 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful girls Dawn. Great pictures!

Hess said...

Wow, the pictures are great!
Love, Emily