Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My little brothers wedding....

Mr. and Mrs. Haverland
My little brother Darrold, neice Nola, and I

My mother Agnes and I


My 10 yr. old neice Tanesha sand
"Love Story" by Taylor Swift
She did a beautiful job




Very beautiful and elegant cake
It was so good I had two peices




My beautiful sister-in-law Rose's bouqeut
I really am so glad I got to go to Jeramiah's wedding. It was a very quick trip to Oregon. I flew out late friday night and boarded the plane early morning monday to make it home in time for John to go to work. I really am glad I got to visit with my family. Hopefully next time I can make it a lot longer trip. Congratulations to Jeramiah and Rose! I wish them all the best in their new life together. We love you and I am so happy to have a new sister join the family. I look forward to getting to know her better.






1 comment:

jksfam said...

Congratulations to them! I'm glad you were able to go! Cute outfit... ;)