Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rest in Peace

John's father passed away on September 25, 2009. Here is a photo of the trip we took with him summer of 2008. He is here with his parents and I'm so glad they had a wonderful visit together.

Things we will miss about papa
Watching him give hugs and kisses to our girls
All the sweet treats he had waiting for the girls
He was a very knowledgable man from all the books he read, histroy chanel, and the discovery chanel and he loved to share his knowledge
The family gatherings with papa's stories and laughs
The fruits and labors of his wonderful gardens
Our wonderful coversations just about anything
Mackenzie always saying "I want to call papa on the phone!" or "I want to go to papa's house"and " I love papa!" I know she will always love papa, but I will miss seeing their sweet relationship grow.
Thanks for all the love and support you gave our family. We will miss you! Until we meet again...Rest in Peace
WE LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

lori said...

I'm sorry for your loss. Sending hugs your way.

Hess said...

We will miss him too!